Linguistic trip to RIMINI
“La settimana all'italiana”
7 days / 6 nights
For lovers of Italian cuisine, who want to discover Italy through its gastronomic delicacies and regional specialties, we have created:
The FOOD and WINE week
This programme includes two hours of lessons a day.
Italian language courses are held at our school, Rimini Academy, or in fully equipped conference rooms in hotels or local associations.
Everybody can attend our courses, even those who have never studied Italian!
Our interesting and really exciting courses concentrate on conversation and subjects relating to the students's daily life and free time.
Students with a good knowledge of the Italian language could choose advanced made-to-measure programmes with different and personalised contents.
The Wine and food week includes:
- 2 hours of lessons per day of the Italian language, for a total amount of 10 hours, with particular attention to gastronomic vocabulary;
- accommodation in a 3-star hotel (with the assistance of our tutor) or in selected host families with half board service, for 7 days and 6 nights;
- a guided tour of the city centre of Rimini, the covered market and the fish market of Rimini, with a welcome cocktail;
- a day trip to Bologna with lunch at a local restaurant specialised in Emilian cuisine and visit to a famous deli (a producer of local cured meats and Bologna mortadella with tasting of the products;
- an excursion to the medieval hamlet of Verucchio with a tour of the Castle and tasting of local dishes or a half-day visit to an agritourism factory with tasting of different local wines, cheeses and other products;
- a 4-course fish dinner in a local restaurant situated near the harbour of Rimini, with an amazing sea view;
- a cooking lesson held by one of our local chefs: you will learn how to cook piada, romagna bread and home-made pasta ( tagliatelle! );
- free accommodation for the teacher for every 15 students enrolled.
SUNDAY arrival in Rimini, accommodation, dinner and overnight in hotel / host family.
MONDAY Morning -from 9 to13 - Italian language lessons at Rimini Academy.
Afternoon – guided tour of the city centre of Rimini, the Covered Market and the fish market of Rimini and a welcome cocktail with our tutor.
Afternoon- Cooking lesson with tasting of the specialties once cooked.
WEDNESDAY Morning – from 9 am to 1 pm- Italian language lessons at Rimini Academy.
Afternoon– excursion to Verucchio with our tutor and tasting of the local specialties in an agritourism.
Afternoon – excursion to Bologna with lunch at a local restaurant specialised in Emilian cuisine and a visit to a deli with tasting of the local products.
FRIDAY Morning- from 9 am to 1 pm- Italian language lessons.
Afternoon- free afternoon to go shopping.
SATURDAY - Breakfast and departure.
Price per person (Minimum number of participants: 15 persons): from 440 euros
Posta un commento