Linguistic trip in RIMINI
“La settimana all'italiana”
7 days / 6 nights
For lovers of the Italian language and culture, who want to visit Italy and its traditions we have created:
The LANGUAGE week
This programme includes 4 hours of lessons a day. Everyone can attend our courses, even those who have never studied the Italian language!
Italian language courses are held at our school, Rimini Academy, or in fully equipped conference rooms in hotels or local associations.
Our interesting and involving lessons will focus on conversation and will explore subjects relating to the student's daily-life, trips and free time.
Students with a good knowledge of the Italian language could choose advanced made-to-measure programmes with different and personalised contents.
The LANGUAGE week includes:
- 4 hours of Italian language lessons a day, for a total amount of 20 hours, with particular attention to oral expression;
- accommodation in a 3-star hotel (with the assistance of our tutor) or in selected families with half board service, for 7 days and 6 nights;
- an Emilia Romagna cookery workshop, with tastings of the local specialties;
- a guided tour of the city centre of Rimini, with entrance to the archaeological complex "Domus del Chirurgo";
- an excursion to the Republic of San Marino with our tutor;
- an excursion to the medieval hamlet of Santarcangelo di Romagna;
- a free afternoon to do shopping at a department store or to visit the two sides of the harbour of Rimini;
- free accommodation for the teacher for every 15 students enrolled.
SUNDAY – arrival in Rimini, accommodation, dinner and overnight in hotel / family.
MONDAY – Morning – from 9 to 13 – Italian language lessons at Rimini Academy.
Afternoon – guided tour of the city centre of Rimini and of the archaelogical complex "Domus del Chirurgo" with our tutor .
TUESDAY – Morning - from 9 to 13- Italian language lessons at Rimini Academy.
WEDNESDAY- Morning- from 9 to 13- Italian language lesson at Rimini Academy.
Afternoon – excursion with our tutor to the Republic of San Marino.
THURSDAY – Morning – from 9 to 13 – Italian language lessons at Rimini Academy.
Afternoon – excursion to Santarcangelo di Romagna, with visit to the medieval city centre and the tuffaceous caves.
FRIDAY – Morning – from 9 to 13 – Italian language lessons.
Free afternoon to do shopping at a department store or to visit the two sides of the harbour.
SATURDAY - Breakfast and departure.
Price per person (minimum number of participants: 15 persons): from 350 euros
Posta un commento